Selecting a username and password.
On registration – You will be asked to select a username and password.
The following rules apply:
Your user name:
HINT: Your password is cAse sEnsiTive - check your Caps Lock
- Must be between 6 and 15 characters long
- Include 1 number
- Include 1 capital letter
- Include 1 lowercase letter
- Include 1 special character excluding (excl. following wild card characters)
- Do not use wild card character eg. % $ @ * \
- Valid characters are: [ ~ ! & + = _ ? / \ ^ ( ) ]
I want to change my password.
- Select the Login button on the top right hand side of your screen.
- Click on the "Change my password" link
- Complete the Forgot Password form
- To have your password e-mailed to you, enter your Username if you previously registered as an "Individual" or as a "Company".
- Select the 'Submit' button.
- We will sent a notification to your registered email address as specified on your profile.
Please follow the instructions closely.
- In your email client – select the "Confirm your new password" link and follow the instructions.
I have forgotten my username and password.
For all Internet related queries such as registration problems, security, compatibility issues, login problems, forgotten password, trouble with navigating the site, etc. please
Log a Website Query
Can I change my Username?
No, you can only change your password. You must be logged on to change your password.
I keep getting told that my password is invalid...
- Make sure that your password is typed correctly.
- Please ensure that the caps lock is not on, and that the 'case' of your password is correct.
- HINT: Your password is cAse sEnsiTive - check your Caps Lock.
- If the problem persist - please
Log a Website Query.